What will you do?
- You will work both on the development of the Televitas platform and on projects with our customers and partners.
- You will work independently and proactively in direct collaboration with the founders.
- Translate the business requirements into a functioning application
- Knowledge of agile working
- Writing and reviewing qualitative user stories
- Testing the qualitative delivery of stories
- Monitoring the overall quality of the application
- Process documentation
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of test and GUI-based automation
- Preparation of a regression test set for the applications within ML OZ
- Drafting tests in Cucumber, Selenium & Cypress
- Knowledge of the page object model
- API testing of the interfaces
- Testing of data migration
- Testing of new infra environments
- CI/CD integration with Jenkins
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, or similar through experience.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You are interested in and learn the latest trends and developments
- You are a team player, customer-oriented, you can communicate fluently and last but not least, you have a sense of humor!
- You are creative and result oriented
What can you expect?
- An exciting job, where you can directly contribute to projects that change the future of healthcare and where you are in direct contact with (international) end-users and technology partners.
- A diverse range of tasks and the opportunity to work with the most up-to-date technologies.
- An attractive salary, complemented by additional legal benefits and the opportunity to participate over time. Opportunities for training and participation in workshops and conferences.
- An interactive collaboration with the founders and various advancement opportunities?
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.