Televitas is responsible as data processor for the processing of personal data of people that register on the website, candidate consultants and consultants, employees and representatives, in accordance with applicable laws and the stipulations of this policy.
- This policy gives you all necessary information about the terms and conditions on which we receive and process your personal data, if you register on the website or otherwise transmit personal information to us.
- By accepting this policy during your registration, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not proceed with your registration and contact us.
- The data you provide will be registered in a central database.
You may also use this address to oppose any use of the personal data registered, or to request termination of certain services or communications.
- You can also use this address to request a transfer of your data in a structured manner.
- You can use this address to request a rectification, limitation, or termination of use, revocation of consent of the stored personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten).
In other words, have the right to withdraw your consent, to object, to be informed, a right of access, a right to rectification of any data, a right of limitation and request of restriction of processing of your data.
We do not engage in automated individual decision-making or automated profiling.
Any request will be answered within thirty days.
Data will be retained as long as your profile or account is active with us and no longer than twenty-four months after the last contact, unless a longer passive retention obligation is imposed by law (e.g. staff records). Obviously, subject to legal obligations, all your data will be limited or removed at your request in accordance with the above.
Use of the personal data provided by you
The information you provide will be used for the stated purposes, to allow you to apply for a certain position, to present you for a certain position, to transmit your information to interested clients, to create a personal account. In the case of an employment with us, the data will then be included in your personnel file.
The information may be used to organize a comparative survey to select personnel for recruitment; to facilitate the selection process and your candidacy with a client; to manage the administration of the application and the different stages of an application; to manage the delivery of your services with our clients; to inform you and offer services; to assess your professional skills and aptitude; to use your profile and curriculum to offer you assignments.
The information provided by you may be transferred to third parties taking in to account the nature of the activities by which you wish to apply for registration on our website and possibly to other parties with which we cooperate to offer services and training. Please read our cookie and third party policy.
Processing and use of personal data
The following information might be stored upon registration on our website or otherwise during a job application by you or an exchange of information about your personal data and interests:
- knowledge and education level (start and end year of education, educational institution, field of study, etc.);
- certain personal data concerning the identity of the registered person (such as gender, name, date of birth and place, nationality, address, telephone number, e-mail address, driver’s license);
- professional experience (start and end date, organization, content of the function, etc.);
- vacancy preferences (type of vacancies you want to receive, terms of employment, type of job, sector, region, etc.);
Other possible data requested and provided by you. In case of a concrete request or application for a position, the following information may also be requested and stored in your personal file:
- knowledge, (computer science – language knowledge);
- a statement of motivation to apply for a position;
- filling out a standard CV or documents made available
- pieces of evidence (degree, language test, etc.);
Admission criteria. In further treatment and completion of a candidature / application, we can perform the following services (also for the client):
- completing a personality report;
- indicate the motivation for the vacancy
- linguistic, knowledge or psychological tests;
- selection reports;
- selection between suitable candidates;
- other related services or results of tests
Information may be processed for the purposes of executing searches for potential candidates on behalf of clients, assessing your suitability for certain positions and inform you about them, verifying the provided data.
By submitting your registration, providing personal data and your antecedents, where applicable, you agree that to complete your personal file, we can collect data and collect data from third parties (which you mention in your candidacy) or complete the data with accessible data on the Internet (e.g., Linkedln, IT jobs, social media, ..).
The data obtained and stored will only be used only for the purpose and for which you have given us permission by your registration as specified in this policy.
As detailed above this information may be shared with and disclosed to particular clients.
Third party websites
If you are in contact with a third party (usually a client) in the context of a candidature, we explicitly indicate that you then request and review its rules for processing and storing personal data. The same goes for links and assignments of other third-party websites that you would click on or consult. Televitas obviously does not assume responsibility for the content, structure, etc. of third party websites.
Email and messages
By accepting these terms and conditions, you also grant permission to use your personal information for sending automated email or other electronic messages or information about our services, including employment information or information about service providers, etc. You always have the option to choose to no longer receive such messages or information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You acknowledge that you freely choose to provide us with personal data and by sharing these data with us to the processing of those data as specified.
You declare that all information you provide to us voluntarily is correct and not misleading and you hereby agree to provide all relevant information for the purpose for which you contact us.
Each person also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for Belgium: the Privacy Commission, in the Member State where he usually resides or where he has his place of work or where the infringement was committed if he considered that the processing of personal data violates applicable European or local Privacy regulations.
If any part of this policy about the use and processing of personal data, due to new European or national regulations, would no longer be correct, the relevant stipulations should be considered and qualified as adapted and in accordance with the new “regulations”. Televitas will adapt our terms and conditions accordingly as soon as possible.