What will you do?
- You will work both on the development of the Televitas platform and on projects with our customers and partners.
- You will work independently and proactively in direct collaboration with the founders.
- Specifically, you will participate in the analysis, development and testing of .NET applications.
- You will be engaged to develop custom projects for our customers and will also be responsible for the follow-up and further development of these projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Driven .NET developers, technical architects and passionate top performers
- Client stack developers with knowledge of WPF, MVVM, PRISM, IoC, Dependency Injection, Knockout JS, JSON, AJAX, SignalR, XML
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, or similar through experience.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience within a Microsoft .NET environment.
- You are interested in and learn the latest trends and developments
- You are a team player, customer-oriented, you can communicate fluently and last but not least, you have a sense of humor!
- You are creative and result oriented
What can you expect?
- An exciting job, where you can directly contribute to projects that change the future of healthcare and where you are in direct contact with (international) end-users and technology partners.
- A diverse range of tasks and the opportunity to work with the most up-to-date technologies.
- An attractive salary, complemented by additional legal benefits and the opportunity to participate over time. Opportunities for training and participation in workshops and conferences.
- An interactive collaboration with the founders and various advancement opportunities?
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.