What will you do?
- You will work both on the development of the Televitas platform and on projects with our customers and partners.
- You will work independently and proactively in direct collaboration with the founders.
- Communication with the business experts at e.g. healthcare institutions
- Assist with impact and story mapping
- Writing the epics and user stories
- Developing the acceptance criteria
- Developing technical solutions and proposing them to the Java developers
- Involving Java developers in the implementation of the stories
- Testing the developed stories
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of test and GUI-based automation
- Broad knowledge of IT and IT architecture
- Prior knowledge of contribution management is a big plus
- Translation of business requirements into working applications
- Strong IT technical affinity
- Knowledge of agile working
- Impact mapping
- Story mapping
- MVP/MMP determination
- Writing qualitative user stories
- Process documentation
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, or similar through experience.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You are interested in and learn the latest trends and developments
- You are a team player, customer-oriented, you can communicate fluently and last but not least, you have a sense of humor!
- You are creative and result oriented
What can you expect?
- An exciting job, where you can directly contribute to projects that change the future of healthcare and where you are in direct contact with (international) end-users and technology partners.
- A diverse range of tasks and the opportunity to work with the most up-to-date technologies.
- An attractive salary, complemented by additional legal benefits and the opportunity to participate over time. Opportunities for training and participation in workshops and conferences.
- An interactive collaboration with the founders and various advancement opportunities?
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.