What will you do?
- You will work both on the development of the Televitas platform and on projects with our customers and partners.
- You will work independently and proactively in direct collaboration with the founders.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for the analysis, development, testing and implementation of APIs based on Microsoft Azure technologies.
- You will be engaged to develop custom projects for our customers and will also be responsible for the follow-up and further development of these projects.
Who are we looking for?
- Using Microsoft's .NET/Azure platform to create robust APIs that meet stringent business requirements holds no secrets for you
- You write scalable code (.NET, Azure iPaaS service)
- You are fluent in TDD, CI/CD, Azure Pipelines (YAML & Classic), REST Services, Azure (App Services, Functions, Application Insights, Key Vault, SQL DB), C# (.NET, .NET Core), Visual Studio, T-SQL,...
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in electronics computer science, or similar through experience.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You are interested in and learn the latest trends and developments
- You are a team player, customer-oriented, you can communicate fluently and last but not least, you have a sense of humor!
- You are creative and result oriented
What can you expect?
- An exciting job, where you can directly contribute to projects that change the future of healthcare and where you are in direct contact with (international) end-users and technology partners.
- A diverse range of tasks and the opportunity to work with the most up-to-date technologies.
- An attractive salary, complemented by additional legal benefits and the opportunity to participate over time. Opportunities for training and participation in workshops and conferences.
- An interactive collaboration with the founders and various advancement opportunities?
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home.
Interested? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.